Slumberland Mattress 10 / 15 – Year Warranty Terms & Conditions
All Slumberland mattresses carry a 10 or
15-year local warranty against manufacturing defects (“the Warranty Period”)
from the date of purchase. All Slumberland headboards/divans/ bedframes come with
a 2-year Warranty from the date of purchase. The mattress, headboards, divans
and bedframes are referred as “the Product”.
The Warranty Period varies according to the
models of the purchased product. If the
mattress is repaired or replaced, the Warranty will be neither renewed nor
To enjoy this Warranty,
customer should complete online Warranty registration within 60 days from date
of delivery. Customer may contact our
customer service hotline at 03 8925 5576 or email us at
email@example.com for enquiry.
The Warranty Period is only applicable at the
country of purchase to the first/original purchaser of the Product. The
purchaser shall furnish to us the original proof
of purchase with the original receipt and this Warranty is not
The Warranty only covers
defects in workmanship or material. Slumberland Malaysia will repair or replace
the damaged parts as well as reserves the right to use other materials with
similar quality within the Warranty Period.
The Warranty does not cover mattress fabric
and change in softness and recovery time which normally associates with latex
or foam over time.
7. The Warranty only covers standard sizes mattresses and with special sizes up to 200cm X 203cm.
The Warranty does not cover
any promotional free gifts or accessories from the mattress purchase at any
Mattresses that are not
located at the registered address which is stated in the proof of purchase,
will be subject to additional inspection to verify that damages are not caused
by moving the mattress to a different address.
10. In the following cases, the Warranty will automatically become invalid:–
• Misuse or negligent use, e.g. sitting on the edge of the mattress, standing
or jumping on the mattress. Prolong
sitting or standing on the edges of the mattress may cause damage to the
borders or frame of the mattress which is not covered by the Warranty. (Please refer to the information on next
section – “Mattress Maintenance and Care”.
• Wilful damage.
• Using of the mattress other than for domestic use (e.g. storage,
outdoor activities, etc.).
• Normal wear and tear e.g. body impression on upholstery within 1.5 inches.
• Using an inappropriate bedframe such as wooden slats base or foundation (e.g. insufficient bedframe support).
• Problems caused by natural environment e.g. humidity or damage caused by liquid penetration, cleaning, high power vacuum or the use of cleaning agents.
• Damage caused by natural disasters e.g. fire, flood, earthquake, and etc.
• Damage due to repair or removal by unauthorized person.
• Damage caused by forcing mattress through a narrow door, narrow passage, elevator, staircase, etc.
• Residual of wool caused by electrostatic or usage of high powered vacuum.
• Personal preferences and requirements e.g. firmness, comfort and odour.
• Display item or mattress sold “as is”.
• The mattress is in any unsanitary condition, e.g. due to blood or bodily fluids, stains, soiling and infestation.
11. Upon any manufacturing defects reported by the purchaser during the Warranty Period, a site inspection shall be conducted subject to payment by the purchaser prior to or during the date of inspection. The cost of inspection at RM80 upon each request (“the Inspection Fee”). The said Inspection Fee will be waived if the said defect is within the manufacturing defects and claimable under the Warranty Period.
Slumberland Malaysia reserves the right to
vary and amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice and
without having to disclose any reason thereof and without any compensation
(Click here) to view our mattress care tips.